Britest is a highly successful not-for-profit organisation recognised internationally as a leading exponent of whole process design for the process industry sectors.
Our suite of propietary tools and expertise help organisations define, structure and translate process knowledge into process understanding. Our facilitation expertise and training programmes enable members to embed this approach in their day-to-day activities in order to derive tangiible business value for their organisations.
Our members represent leading global businesses and academic institutions from a diverse range of processing sectors including, pharmaceuticals, fine and speciality chemcials, mining, metal extrcation, consumer products and electronics.
Our unique collaborative ethos enables members to share knowledge and risk in defining innovative solutions to key process / manufacturing challenges.
Britest at a glance:
- Leader in process innovation
- Highly successful not-for-profit organisation, established 2001
- Owned / directed by members
- Strong international reputation
- Unique collaborative ethos
- Suite of proprietary tools
- Dynamic innovation programme
- Trusted partner in collaborative innovation projects
- Focused on value generation ->US$ 1 bn value generated since 2001