Supporting Organisations in Gaining Value from Process Understanding
Britest is a highly successful not-for-profit company recognised internationally as a leading exponent of whole process design for the process industries.
Our suite of proprietary tools help organisations define, structure and translate process knowledge and information into process understanding. Our facilitation expertise and training programmes enable members to embed this approach into their day-to-day activities to derive tangible business value. View case studies.
We are a membership-based organisation representing a range of leading global businesses and academic institutions. Our unique collaborative ethos enables members to share knowledge and risk in defining innovative solutions to key process / manufacturing challenges.
Britest has a number of ways you can engage to explore how we can support your organisation in gaining value from process understanding.
Britest at a glance:
- Leader in process innovation
- Highly successful not-for-profit organisation since 2001
- Owned / directed by members
- Strong international reputation
- Unique collaborative ethos
- Suite of proprietary tools
- Dynamic innovation programme
- Trusted partner in collaborative innovation projects
- Focused on value generation